i... love... fridays!

Friday, April 3, 2009

these are three things that i love... along with fridays.

ahh... my swiffer wetjet. i really love this thing. just squirt and mop. it's perfect for those little spills... when they happen... or (in my case) three days later when you find the little spill b/c your foot sticks to the floor. either way... it gets the job done.



oh my... these things are good. and one of the best things about 'em is that i can pronounce all the ingredients... and i actually know what they are. yeah, they're good, really good. very crunchy and really good. i like them with grapes... it's a great combination.


these are great jeans. a little pricey, but very much worth it. i think the designer adds a little extra fabric for the rump... which is perfect for me. this is one of the only brands that fits my waist and my bum. holla to all my ghetto butt girls.

1 comments:

Lady_Di said...

Holla! I knew you had it in you. LOL. Missed ya'll.

Post a Comment