boys are... gross

Friday, March 27, 2009



i've known for several years now that boys are gross. they love to be gross. it's fun for them. my boys (big and small) take great pleasure in making my face turn from a nice rosy hue to green... and if i actually gag, that's just a bonus for them.


today i broke a nail. it was a lovely nail. i was sad.


stone was in the kitchen with me when i noticed my broken nail.


i told him about it. so... he ran (because he runs everywhere he goes) over to see it.


i was sure he just wanted to see what a nail actually looked like because he eats his. he's a nail biter.


anyway. he looked at my nail and asked if he could...


oh my...


he asked if he could... eat it!


what?! gross!


i gave him a disgusted look (which i'm sure he enjoyed), and told him, "no!"


i was by the sink, so i just flicked the nail in there. stone was apparently still following that nail...


and i'm not kidding...


he almost reached in the sink after it. i had to stop him. and i still don't know if he was really gonna eat it or if he was just messing with me.


where have i gone wrong with that boy?!

2 comments:

jo said...

Maybe he needs to hear the bubble gum story. Do you know that story?

That is indeed the grossest thing I've heard today!

Lady_Di said...

Too funny! I had fun last night by the way. We should do that more often. Thank you also for helping me on my project. You're such a good friend, an artistic one too!

Post a Comment