end of the week praise

Friday, January 9, 2009

this week God has blessed me... my top 5(in no particular order)

-we had a great week at work/school
-the weather has been nice enough for the kiddos to play outside
-the boss and i have worked out 4 days this week... bonus blessing: only 1/2 of my body is sore (last week it was more like the whole body)
-i had the opportunity to share my testimony with the kiddos in children's church... there was one little girl who was very interested and asked lots of questions. this is sorta how part of the conversation went: her... what is sin? me... it's when you disobey God, like breaking one of the commandments. the other kiddos... yeah, like don't lie, don't steal, don't kill, don't be jealous, etc. her... i think i've broken all of 'em. it was a very, very sweet moment. she made no decision that day, but i'm sure God is moving
-i've laughed this week... a lot

question of the day: how have you been blessed this week?

2 comments:

Misty said...

We got a lot of school accomplished this week....that's my blessing. You are a great children's leader.

jo said...

Good running this week. That is a big blessing! Way to go with your workouts. I'm so impressed.

Post a Comment